Kids will love practicing multi-digit division with this fun math game that includes math activities that are perfect for small groups or math centers. With no prep, this division game is a great way for students to practice this basic math skill in a fun way! With directions, an answer key, and a digital version included this resource has everything you need for a fun and engaging math class!
・・ A B O U T・ T H I S・ R E S O U R C E・・
What division skills are practiced in this product?
- basic facts
- 3 digits by 1 digit
- 4 digits by 1 digit
Why is this product unique?
- No prep
- Fun to play and easy to learn
What is included?
- 10 unique bump games (line art and full color)
- A full answer key
- A Google Slides Version (you will need to provide two dice or a link to a digital die to play)
How do students use this product?
- Students take turns rolling two die and solving the problem based on their roll. They cover a spot that matches their product; but be warned if the other player needs to they can BUMP you off your spot! Full, detailed directions are included!
Is there any prep required on this product?
- No! Just print and go! Each game prints one board to a page!
What materials do I need to play?
- Each team will need something to mark the board with (counters, beans, or other ‘trinkets’) and 2 dice.
・・・・・ I S ・I T・ E D I T A B L E ?・・・・
- No, this resource is not editable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fonts and Text
- Images and Layout