Kids will love practicing multi-digit division with this fun math game that includes math activities that are perfect for small groups or math centers. With no prep, this division game is a great way for students to practice this basic math skill in a fun way! With directions, an answer key, and a digital version included this resource has everything you need for a fun and engaging math class!
・・ A B O U T・ T H I S・ R E S O U R C E・・
What division skills are practiced in this product?
- 2 digits by 1 digit
- 3 digits by 1 digit
- 4 digits by 1 digit
Why is this product unique?
- No prep
- Easy to learn and fun to play
What is included?
- 10 unique game boards
- A full answer key
- A digital, Google Slides version
How do students use this product?
- Partners will play a match of rock, paper, scissors. The winner will solve the next math problem in their column on the board. If they are correct, they move their counter up one space. Repeat until someone is the winner by reaching the top!
Is there any prep required on this product?
- No! Just print and go! Each game prints one to a page! You will need to grab one small trinket for each player. Counters, mini erasers, bingo chips all work great!
・・・・・ I S ・I T・ E D I T A B L E ?・・・・
- No, this resource is not editable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fonts and Text
- Images and Layout