Make reading The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley easier with this novel study. If you are planning a literature circle for The War that Saved My Life, you need this packet of modified study guides so that every student in your room can understand this amazing novel. This chapter summary is the perfect resource for your special education students or below-grade level learners. This study guide includes chapter summaries, comprehension checks, and an answer key!
・・ A B O U T・ T H I S・ R E S O U R C E・・
What is the focus of this product?
- Study guide for The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
- Help students understand what is occurring in the story
- This was designed for lower level readers who may be overwhelmed with the text. Summaries and questions are perfect for struggling students. Please check out the preview to get a good idea as to the level of difficulty of the content.
What is included in the study guide?
- Each chapter has:
- 2 vocabulary words
- A place for students to fill in the setting/characters
- A bulleted list of events
- 3 multiple choice questions (some chapters may be matching and/or sequencing)
- 1 true/false question
- 1 short answer question
What makes this product unique?
- Quick and easy for students to review what happened in a chapter
- Students must fill in some parts of the organizer
- Comprehension checks to ensure students are understanding what they’ve read
What do I need to use this product?
- You will need a copy of The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley.
What is included with my purchase?
- 1 Page study guide for each of the 46 chapters in the book
- 1 Page of comprehension questions for each chapter
- An answer key for the multiple choice and true/false questions. No answer key is provided for short answer responses, as most of them are opinion/prediction questions.
Is this product endorsed by Ms. Bradley?
- No, this product is not endorsed by Ms. Bradley or any publishing company. This work is created to be used in addition to the purchase of her original work, not as a replacement to her copyrighted materials.
・・・・・ I S ・I T・ E D I T A B L E ?・・・・
- No, this resource is not editable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fonts and Text
- Images and Layout