Want to know how to make an Airtable form? I’m going to answer all of your questions about making an Airtable form in this blog post. Looking for a detailed how-to guide on how to use Airtable in your classroom? I’ve got you! I love to use technology in my classroom, but I know that it can be hard to learn something new. So come along on this journey, while I show you step by step directions on how to use Airtable in your special education or general education classroom! Whether you are a new teacher looking for tips, or a veteran teacher who wants to try something new – I’ve tested the strategies and found the shortcuts so you know how to easily use Airtable. Let’s go!
(Remember, that I try to keep my content up to date, but Airtable is always changing. If you see something here that doesn’t quite match up with what you’re seeing on the website, please let me know so I can get it updated!)
***Note: When you click a link and sign up for Airtable, I may earn a small commission at no additional charge to you!
Make an Airtable Form
Simply put, you make an Airtable form to collect data. When you make a form, you can share out the link with anyone who might need to send you information (they don’t even need an Airtable account!). When they complete the form, the information is automatically added to your Airtable base.
I like to make a form and bookmark it on my phone, tablet, and computers. This means virtually anywhere I am I can add data about my students!
I also share the link with other service providers, so if they happen to notice something they can add it to the base.
This is a portion of my Airtable form. After every session, I use this form to quickly input my data!
How to Make an Airtable Form
- Click ‘form’ in the create menu on the left hand side of your base
- Check to see which fields you want to display on the form
- Make any changes to the settings at the bottom of the form
- “Open form” and save that webpage. You could also send that link to anyone else you want to fill out the form!
Video on How to Make an Airtable Form
I know, it’s way easier to watch a video on making an Airtable form than it is to read the directions. So, if watching videos is your jam – hit that video above!
FAQ’s about Airtable Form
- Who can fill out an Airtable form?
- Anyone! They don’t need an account to fill out a form!
- How will I know I got a response on my form?
- One of the setting options will notify you anytime the form is filled out. You can toggle it on if you want to get an email each time it’s filled out!
Airtable Form – Next Steps:
Now it’s your turn! Have you done the following?
- Checked that your form is collecting what you want it to collect
- Changed your form settings
- Shared/Bookmarked the form link