Practice text-based sequencing with pictures using these fun passages and hands-on manipulatives. Students will practice sequence of events by reading the passage, ordering the pictures, and then answering the comprehension questions. Students will become masters at visual sequencing whether they are using the printable version or the digital Google Slides version! A full answer key is included.
・・ A B O U T・ T H I S・ R E S O U R C E・・
What does this product focus on?
- Using a text to sequence 7 events
- Using picture cue cards to help order events
- Answering questions related to the order of events of a story
What makes this product unique?
- Hands on manipulatives are included to give students tangible support when ordering events and answering questions related to the event order.
- A Google Slides version is included!
What stories are included with my purchase?
- Snow Day
- Arts and Crafts
- Running a Bakery
What is included with each story?
- A set of full color and line art picture manipulatives (7 events per story)
- A work space to glue the picture cards
- 5 comprehension questions related to the sequence of events
- A full answer key
- A Google Slides version, perfect to use with Google Classroom
How can I use this product?
- Morning work
- Small group rotation
- Reading skills center
- Fast finisher activity
- Emergency sub plans
・・・・・ I S ・I T・ E D I T A B L E ?・・・・
- No, this resource is not editable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fonts and Text
- Images and Layout